Our speakers has over 18 years of speaking engagements in front of professional associations, academic institutions and many corporate universities nationwide, says that public speaking is not just about motivation and entertainment. It is all about engaging the audience in a dynamic conversation that ultimately delivers value that is both useful and actionable.
Some of the current topics include:
- Right brain – Left brain disorder
- The Critical business Killers
- The Biz(Ability) Factor – Are you ready?
- Business Sellability – Is your business sellable?
- Creating the State of Being Successful
- Managing your B.O.S.S
- The discipline paradox – do you have it?
- The million Dollar Voice
- Leadership is from Venous and Management is from Mars
- The Business Planning Trap
- The Time Bank – the way you spend your time is the way you spend your life!
For the past 18 years they have spoken in front of tens of thousands of people around the globe for organizations such as:
- Detroit Venture Partners – Annual Leadership Summit
- Telecommunication Association of Michigan
- Wayne State Business School – Executive MBA
- University of Michigan – Business School
- TMA- Turnaround Management Association
- New York Venture Group
- Marketing Executive Association of Michigan
- ASTD– American Society of Training and Development
- American Banking Association
- Mortgage Bankers and Brokers Association
- Other corporate clients nationwide
- And more…
Presentations can be tailored to your group or organization based on any specific topic on business and or leadership development.