Title: Director of Corporate Sale
Team: Sales & Marketing
Pay Grade: TBN (To Be Negotiated)
Pay Level: TBN
Location: Home Base
FLSA Status: W-2
PAAR Code: MS01
Report to: Managing Partner
Supervisory Role: None, possibly in the future
To provide sales support to the managing partners in the area of customer experience, retention and loyalty. The Director of Corporate sales will provide a consistent professional approach to all clients through the highest PAAR’s standards of product and service. He/she will actively contribute to meeting and exceeding sales targets and profit margins. He/she will organize, manage and follow up on leads generated by the managing partner from companies resides within the USA, and follow up on scheduling appointments.
The Director of Corporate Sales is responsible for representing PAAR & Company in the corporate environment and is the only position that has the opportunity to selling the entire range of PAAR coaching services, PAAR Executive Academy. Sales transactions range from $150K to $1M plus. We have a proven track record of our top producers making six figures consistently.
The Director of Corporate Sales is expected to have about 80% out bounding calls. He /she are expected to establish new relationship, building business via leads and referrals, conduct cold calls. He/she will also be part of the team that maintains and grows the relationship with existing clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages assigned area and account responsibilities from a total sales support perspective
- Tracks and reports trends, business conditions and account status which will affect future sales
- Resolves customer concerns and complaints in a timely manner that will create good will and future sales
- Identifies business opportunities for PAAR’s products and services
- Develops and executes proposals and follows through to make the sale
- Prepares and presents professional sales presentations
- Be aware of the key trends in the market and take appropriate action
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor executive coaching programs and their portfolio
- Organize corporate sales promotional initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing on the full usage of website and social media to maximize sales
- Carry out telephone sales calls to sell PAAR services and products
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue
- To ensure personal presentation is of the highest standards at all times to project a professional image to clients
- Ensure that all communications with customers are handled within the required time frame and to PAAR standards
- Liaise with the rest of the team on a day to day basis to obtain all new sales leads
- Follow the corporate strategies set by the Managing Partners
- Be aware of company policies, which affect the sales department
- Ensure that the Finance department is given accurate information for billing if required
- Have full product knowledge of PAAR menu of products and services
- Be pro-active in putting forward suggested actions to achieve sales targets
- Ensure that statistical data is produced and analyzed
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude at all times
- Provide support and coaching to new team members within Sales Team
- Assist in other departments during emergencies or as deemed necessary by the Managing Partners
- Carry out other duties/tasks outside normal routines but within the overall scope of the job
- To be proactive with locating and developing new business in line with the revenue and sales through the appropriate media
- To ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products to our customers and to increase the client base
- To manage special projects under the direction of the Managing Partners
- To host any promotion events or external site as required by the Managing Partners
- To obtain 12 sales appointments per week both out of the office and in house
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Corporate sales managers may work out of the company’s headquarters, a satellite office or a home-based office. In any event, they must be willing to travel extensively to meet with clients, attend trade shows and manage their sales forces. Companies usually expect sales managers to visit each territory or salesperson under their command on a regular basis. Sales managers can expect to travel at least 50 percent of the work week, if not more.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self driven assertive individual
- Polite yet aggressive attitude
- Strong work and interpersonal ethical values
- Ability and willingness to learn/sell/manage multiple business accounts
- Ability and willingness to work with individuals and professionals at every level
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good listening, effective oral, presentation and written communication skills are a must.
- Self-starter with the ability to work extended periods with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions on their own.
- Ability to manage financial transactions.
- Ability to effectively implement and follow corporate strategic decisions/directions.
- Willingness for some travel.
- Analytical and problem solving ability for moderate to complex problems.
- Relish thinking of things that no one else thought could be accomplished
- Anxious to make his/her place in the industry
- Persistent tenacious positive and pro-active
- Willing to develop team building skills
- Posses an intuitive approach to problems
- Enjoy making each day better than the day before
- ‘Can maintain a positive attitude and be flexible under changing work requirements
- Willingness to contribute ideas to the planning process vice waiting to be told to do so
- A minimum of bachelor degree in marketing and sales, business administration or related disciplines
- An MBA is highly desirable.
- Minimum of four years of proven sales experience in the B2B environment working with top level executives in HR and Corporate Training communities
- Proven sales, preferably via phone
- Experience in selling educational training and development course packages
- Excellent closing skills
- Ability to have a fully functioning home based office
- Ideal candidates will have experience in and/or thrive in very fast paced, demanding entrepreneurial environment and seeks a sales career where they can build a business as if it were their own company
- Involve in promoting PAAR in the professional and social communities.
- Additional work hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects
- Requires the ability to work on a computer for long periods of time
Performance Evaluation Criteria
The final evaluation criteria will be developed based on the individual profile. However as a guideline the individual will be evaluated based on a compounded index which would represent the following criteria:
- Ability to effectively integrate and communicate as part of the team.
- Demonstrate sound sales judgment that leads to achieving sales objectives, including numbers of calls, number of closed engagement and customer loyalty levels.
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver results that support the desired corporate culture
- Achieve pre-set personal development goals through learning new and /or expanding current skills.
- Excellent commission structure and compensation package
- Full benefits after 12 month
- Be a part of a well established and fast growing company
- Outstanding sales coaching & Support