CS No. 050120 – Vision InfoTech Inc.
A $5M Web Application Development company in Detroit, MI.
Coaching the company’s founder in his transition from high level entrepreneur to powerful CEO.
At the beginning of 1998 the company was on the verge of a financial breakdown. The company’s outstanding debt was increasing monthly. The company was widely diverse in products and services and profit margins were not sufficient to cover the operating expenses.
The Predictable Future:
By the end of 1998 the company will accumulate unsecured debt that will puts it in a deep financial breakdown. The quarterly profit margin was decreasing. By November the company will not be able to carry the monthly overhead.
The Breakthrough Results:
After 12-months of coaching the company produce the following breakthroughs:
- Doubled the internal staff
- Defined and launched innovative product line—VisionPro™
- Revenue grew 130%
- Profit Margin increases from 18% to more than 35%
- By mid-1999 the company overall revenue increased 335%
- The company launched four additional products from itsVisionPro™ brand
- Profit margins grew between 35%-45%
- 2001 Fortune Magazine most innovative minority owned company in the United States
- 2000 National Minority Supplier of the Year out of 15,000 companies nationwide from the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2000 Michigan Minority Supplier of the Year from the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2000 Small Business Association of Michigan Innovation of the Year highlighting the VisionPRO™ product line
- Crain’s Detroit Business 40 under 40 highlighting President & CEO, David Segura.
- In 2001 VisionIT moved to a 5000 square foot facility in Downtown Detroit.
What did the client say?
“Doron York coached our team through our first product launch, VisionPRO backin the late 90s. Through Doron’s guidance in market branding and packaging our services we doubled our client base in just three months, along with doubling our internal staff to handle the work load. This also boosted team morale and had everyone moving forward with the same goals. VisionIT then worked with Doron over the next couple of years. I personally learned tremendously from Doron’s strategic thinking on marketing and market position. I applied these strategies over the years in helping make VisionIT one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. (3-time Inc 500 winner) as well as today, one of the leading technology firms operating globally. I highly recommend Doron for companies looking for major breakthroughs in how they operate and in what can truly be achieved with the right game plan and clear communication to everyone you interact with.“
David Segura – President & CEO
According to the company’s management team there was in excess of 18 times return on their investment in coaching.